Friday, August 6

I Am the Best Window Shopper EVER

I am a glutton for punishment. I make very little money, but my inner shopper cries for the finer things in life. Since I did a post a little while ago about architectural additions for my home- I decided to write a followup post about accessories!

A few items I can totally see in my future house are:

1. Anything Anthropologie!

I love these plates! They are so cute. When I envision my future house, I have such an eclectic taste. I like the idea of the mismatch/cottage-y kind of look.


These are salt and pepper shakers! So fun!


I want this mirror! Gah all of these things are expensive though haha Luckily, teachers get a 15% discount at Anthropologie. That is reason enough to be a teacher for me!




I love these necklaces!






2. Zappos

I often find myself looking through Zappos for shoes I will never buy. I find myself doing this...in class. Online shopping is dangerous and time consuming!







These are just a few of the things I want eventually. I figure if I put them up here, maybe they will materialize in my closet. Hold on- I'll go check!

9 comments:

  1. lol I remember when you were doing that in whats her name's class. I can't think right now because I am on pain meds.

    Anyway! Those necklaces were super cute!! I am excited about this 15 percent discount. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we get a discount...this is like the day i discovered chipotle's once yearly free burrito day for teachers....christmas came early YAY! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany, I share your love for this store, and your lack of funds to support the love. However, I am sure we could find some things at Goodwill on 50% off day and jazz 'em up a bit and they'll look just as nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon- lol that was Nielsen's class! I am expecting to be doing a lot of that again this semester...oy.

    Alyse- Right?? We also get discounts at J. Crew, Apple, Staples, Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft and I'm sure there are a ton more. My cousin (who is a teacher) told me about a hotel that offers 50% off for teachers at Disney World!

    Lace- We are hopeless shoppers haha Goodwill does a nice imitation! Plus- maybe we will find some generous rich person's Anthropologie cast offs at Goodwill!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I live with you one day so we can share those ridiculously cute plates!? As for Goodwill, when are we going to go?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course! haha if Goodwill is having a 50% off sale tomorrow- lets go!! I REALLY want a book shelf- so we should try to make that happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those salt and pepper shakers. So cool.

    Fickle Cattle
    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cost of marijuana would drop as much as 80% and consumption would rise if Californians vote for Proposition 19, the legalization measure on the November ballot, researchers at Rand's Drug Policy Research Center have concluded in a detailed analysis of the issue Newport Cigarettes Website.

    The Santa Monica-based, nonprofit research institute predicted the cost of marijuana, which runs between $300 and $450 per ounce, could plunge to about $38 by eliminating the expense of compensating suppliers for the challenges of operating in the black market Newport Cigarettes Carton Price.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. Sacchetti personalizzati

    ReplyDelete