Wednesday, April 7

Education

I am an Education major at ASU currently. I have to say that though I love all of my friends in my block, the classes themselves are atrociously redundant. I feel like I am literally in the same classes as I was last semester. Bah.
Luckily, I spend my time of boredom and borderline insanity to blog...or to find fun things online I am going to be putting up in my classroom. Like this:


Original Source: http://www.limpfish.com/pics/vader_with_a_parasol

I plan on blowing it up with the caption : "Metaphors be with you" underneath. Have I mentioned yet that I am a complete dork? Cause' I am.

I can't believe I only have one more semester of interning before I student teach. Honestly it all seems extremely surreal. I ran into one of my students at the gas station today. I was in 4 inch heels and a dress. Awkward... They shouldn't be allowed out of the house unless I am aware of their immediate locations.

Until next time,
Adios.



No comments:

Post a Comment